How To Use This Blog!

Search This Blog

What is this blog about?

These are notes from my English A-Level course that I'm keen to share!
Thomas Hardy, W.H. Auden and F. Scott Fitzgerald from AS
Christopher Marlowe, William Shakespeare and Angela Carter from A2
Click on "How to Use This Blog" in the right-margin to retrieve articles easily!

Also, you can use the search bar above for quick access!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Khaled Hosseini

I will be posting notes on various Aspects of Narrative for The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini, as it would be tedious for any user to be able to view specific aspects of narrative if posted by chapter of the novel.

I would like to state here what the aim of this blog is, and how to make the fullest use of it. This blog aims to help those that study A-Level English, or those who take a special interest in literature.

So as to be able to access all posts relevant to The Kite Runner on this blog, I request you to make use of the "Search" toolbar on the Home Page, beneath the header that says "TheCommunique's Notes". I believe it will be very time-consuming for any user to glance through the Blog Archive for the relevant article; hence, if you would like to retrieve an article based on the use of characterisation in The Kite Runner, I request you to type "Characterisation - The Kite Runner" in the "Search" toolbar, so to make full use of all posts on the blog. If it so happens that the aspect of narrative you are looking for has still not been posted by me, please leave a comment somewhere and I will try to help you as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for visiting this blog and hope you enjoy all the posts!

Have fun, and please leave responses - I would love to hear from you! :)

1 comment:

  1. A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success. See the link below for more info.


    #possibles
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete